If you’ve been a Chin owner very long you know that a good food dish can make all the difference.
A sturdy, non-chewable, non-spillable, and reasonably priced Chinchilla food dish can mean the difference between a clean, tidy cage, and a frustrating and messy cage, dirty floor area and wasted food!
Which Food Dish Should I Get for my Chinchilla?
I’ve used numerous food dishes over the years and my favorite one, by far, is the Living World Lock and Crock Dish. Here’s exactly why I love this dish:
- It’s super easy to attach and lock onto your chins cage.
- It’s constructed of extra-thick, chew-resistant plastic.
- I can throw it in my dishwasher.
- It won’t spill!
- My Chins can’t knock it over.
- I don’t have to clean up pellets off of my floor!